Friday, May 22, 2009

Thing 4: More Flickr


This assignment is frustrating. I don't have what I need loaded on the computer to do several of the mashups. I did manage to get one to work. I hope this one is alright. If I had all of the programs necessary for the graphics, it would be fun to create advertising for various programs. I wanted to make a collage with the pictures from past programs, but I had no luck. I'm assuming I wouldn't need as much patience if everything worked. There are some neat applications out there.
The Aarhus Public Library in Denmark has a movie on th web (You Tube). They are open at night and are developing a lot of programs geared to teens. They have a lot of cooperation between the teens and the staff. They also must have a lot of money. The way the video is put together makes people want to go there and experience the library. And I know about it because it was forwarded to me by a friend. Relatively cheap advertising, isn't it? I wonder how many languages it was released in and how they initially targeted people. I am ignorant of so much technology. I guess that 's why I'm doing 23 Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment