Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thing 5:Image Generators







I've finally finished playing around with the Image Generators. It was fun overall. It's obvious how this makes a blog much more interesting. However, I couldn't get the animated signs on FD Toys to save correctly. When I saved them as photos, the animation didn't work. When I tried to save using the Add Video button, it would not load. So no joy in Mudville on that one. I also found out that I cannot delete a photo from a posting. All I can do is delete the whole thing. This will definitely affect the way I build a post. This is getting better as I work through the steps, but I've got a long way to go yet. Fortunately, several of my colleagues are in this course and have helped me. I will check with them and see if they know how to add the animated signs. So check back and see if I've been successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment