Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thing 6: Blog Readers

This is an easy way to keep some of my favorite sites bookmarked. It's nice to have the folder option instead of having to scroll down a long list. It will save me time since I can do my one-stop-shopping at Google Reader. I probably shouldn't put this, but my memory isn't what it used to be. This device will save me from the torture of trying to remember a site that I read about (was recommended/found on the web) and that I promptly forgot either what the address was or where I wrote it down. It is kind of like having my own reference library at my fingertips, and I can keep up with what my co-workers are doing via their blogs. I have to admit that Theresa's blog puts me to shame. She is way more savvy than I will ever be. She is also extremely generous with her knowledge and at most is just a few key strokes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment